Wednesday, May 04, 2011

It’s what girls do

photoI thought it adorable at the gym today, Maisie and her teammates waiting to take their turn practicing back handsprings, sitting in line massaging each others shoulders.  I remember doing this all.the.time when I was in grade school, it’s such a little girly-girl thing to do and they all seemed to enjoy it.

photo (4)The girls did start getting a bit antsy waiting for their turns so Coach Jane played a few rounds of ‘pay attention and follow her directions’ as she got them moving around just a bit with right leg out, left leg out, pike position to the mirrors, tuck position to the bars.  It kept the girls focused, seated and engaged, one very smart Coach!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! They do look very orderly. That's one way to keep them in line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how they are rubbing their little shoulders.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails