Saturday, April 30, 2005

USPS is smiling on me

I am very pleased and surprised, the packages mailed on Thursday, our I-600A to the USCIS in Atlanta and documents to be authenticated, to the NYC Consulate General of the Peoples Republic of China, have already been delivered. Hopefully both agencies will process the paperwork in a timely manner. I am most concerned with the application sent to USCIS as the sooner we can have that approved, the sooner we can have our fingerprints taken and then submit our I-171H which is the next step we need to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails