Friday, April 01, 2005

No April fools here

Today was a good day! First, my birth certificate arrived, then both of us returned to the doctor and got the results from our physicals and the completed forms...Yeah, we passed all our tests and got the forms!!!! Then we had the truly unique experience, of going to the Cobb County Adult Detention Center. Oh my gosh... The jail is centered between a county dump on one side and the county recycling plant on the other. The stench there was overwhelming! This was our first, and hopefully, very last time, having to go to the jail...did not like going there. I will tell you though, the officers at the records office were very nice. They asked us all about the baby we hoped to adopt and they were very excited and interested. This was of course, after they ran the criminal history background check on us and saw that we are not wanted criminals and that we have no record...another big yeah...We are NOT criminals! (just in case anyone reading this was concerned or had any doubts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails