Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The paperwork never ends!!

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork! This week both Eammon and I went and had passport pictures taken, so that we can both renew our passports. I was able to send mine off for renewal this week, but Eammon has to get a special signature on the back of his photos and on his application, because he is living outside the U.K. Hopefully he will be able to get the signatures on Saturday, and then his can be posted.

I sent off my birth and marriage certificates to the appropriate secretaries of state in Massachusetts and Connecticut, to have them certified, and once I receive them back I will be able to send them to the Chinese Consulate in New York to have everything Authenticated. All of our other paperwork, since it will be notarized in Georgia, will first have to go to the Clerk of the Superior Court of the county, in which, the notary is registered. Then, we have to send it to the Secretary of State in Georgia and then finally, to the Chinese Consulate in Texas for Authentication. I think that this is one of the best rackets going, as everyone who looks at and signs these documents, gets paid a fee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails