Thursday, April 21, 2005

Our first authenticated document!

When I arrived home this afternoon there was a call from Eammon's brother Tim, letting me know that Eammon's fully authenticated birth certificate has been mailed to us!!! I can't wait to have it in my hot little hands as we will now be able to file our I-600A (Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition) with USCIS and get a copy to the social worker so that she can finish her report. We still need to get some pictures of us together and with other people so maybe this weekend we'll do that. We are so bad at taking pictures, especially if we have to be in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails