Friday, June 17, 2011

Maisie & Gritz

Just a quickie post today of Maisie with her horse du jour* on her final day of horseback riding camp.

photo (1)eMaisie and Gritz.

photo (4)eMaisie and Kim feeding Gritz some carrots.

Maisie and all the girls had an absolutely fabulous week at horseback riding camp and they’re all talking about going back again next summer.  I took a lot of pictures and hopefully the video I took came out so I’ll be able to post it but that’ll have to wait for another day as we have a busy night so I have to walk away from the computer and get things done.  Hopefully over the weekend I’ll get all the pictures posted from Maisie’s final day.

*Maisie started the week with Sneaky and rode him Monday and Tuesday but because he developed a sore from his bridle she rode Charlie on Wednesday.  Charlie was a bit temperamental so on Thursday they had Maisie ride Gritz who was wonderful so she rode him again today for her lesson and for the showcase.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Maisie looks like she absolutely adores being at the stable and with her horse.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails