Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome Kai MaoMao Brown!

Kai MaoMao My Utah buddy, quilter extraordinaire Kim Brown and hubby Lee have a new son Kai MaoMao. Lee and Kim met Kai yesterday in Nanchang and seem to be doing great. You can follow along on their journey as their first son joins a family with four older sisters who are anxiously awaiting their return to the states to meet their new baby brother in person. Kai is going to be spoiled and loved by his sisters Hillary, Madison, Pearl and Grace. Congratulations Brown family!!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Thanks for the update. Off to check out their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading their blog! It is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I LOVE the name Kai, that's one of the 3 names we have picked IF we happen to be allocated a boy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails