Sunday, August 13, 2006

Melissa hosts the locals

Yesterday local adopters gathered at the beautiful home of Melissa & Darren for a fun and delicious pot luck dinner. This dinner was special in that one year ago this month was the first local adopters gathering. I was having such a good time chatting with everyone I forgot to get out my camera until we were just walking out the door, so only this one picture.

Thanks Melissa & Darren for being great hosts and happy birthday Melissa!!

If you're a local waiting family and would like to join us at our monthly gatherings, please email me and I'll add you to the mailing list. Below are links to check out our past gatherings.

August '05
September '05
October '05
November '05
January '06
February '06
March '06
April '06
May '06
June '06

3 comments:

  1. Hey, who's the whale all the way on the left? (notice how I'm trying to cover my stomach?)
    wow! you and I look tan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I couldn't fly down for this!! I hope ya'll had a great time.

    Colleen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, we missed it!
    one pic, eh? lol

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails