Sunday, August 27, 2006

We heart Cretha & Michel

We received a wonderful surprise package from France full of presents from fellow dtc mate Cretha and her husband Michel. Eammon was so thrilled with the football and I fear that Baby S's first words won't be Mama or Dada, they'll be Watford, go Watford!! The Eiffel Tower box is so darling and I think that we'll use it for holding her first tooth and lock of hair. The beret is so sweet and as all of you can guess, one day you'll come to our blog and there will be a picture of Baby S wearing that beret! Thanks Cretha & Michel, hugs to you in Paris.

2 comments:

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails