Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Gymnasts on the playground

Another “lost” photo from my iPhone which I was meaning to post…better late than never.

photo eBrooke and Maisie are classmates and they are both on team and on TOPs at North Metro.  So what do two little gymnasts do when out on the school playground?  They practice leg lifts with legs going from horizontal to touching the bar above their head.  Funny little girls!  Oh and how many of these leg lifts can Maisie do with her legs never dropping below horizontal and always tapping the bar at the top?  Her record to date is 30 and she keeps talking that she wants to do 40.  I have no doubt, with her desire and drive that she’ll very soon reach her goal.

I have come down with a wicked head cold, ear aches, body aches and fever so dinner tonight and leftovers for Maisie’s lunch tomorrow has been ordered and will be delivered from the local pizza place very soon.  Easy-peasy, no mess, no clean up and Maisie will love it.  I’d much prefer my Blacksmith Pizzas, not that I’d even be able to taste them at this point and not that I can be bothered to make them as all I want to do is go to sleep, but I can dream about them.  Maybe when I’m feeling better I’ll fire up the grill and make one of my favorite combinations, Roasted Garlic Onion Jam, figs and goat cheese, YUM!!  To tempt you to make my delicious Blacksmith Pizza, a little food p0rn.  Click on the picture to be taken to the recipe as well as lots of other pizza variations and combinations.

IMG_6174e2

If pizza isn’t your thing tonight, check out some of my other recent recipes posted on Cook Lisa Cook including: Mango Lassi, Stir-Fried Asparagus with Water Chestnuts, Ginger & Cashews, Curried Roast Chicken Pieces with Spicy Sweet Potato & Carrots, Grilled Corn & Bacon Pudding, Oriental Chicken Salad, Potato Salad with Bacon, Coffee Crusted Steak, Home Style Chicken Curry, Watermelon FrostyMango Gazpacho, Toll House Double Stuff Oreo Brownies, Long Beans with Walnuts, Blacksmith Pizza, Rhubarb Crisp, Laksa, Math Book No Bake Cookies, Aloo Gobi, Mint Lassi, Red Curry Chicken, Lamb Curry, Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato Salad with Honey Lime Dressing, Baked Egg Cups Two Ways, Thai Peanut Salad, Holy Guacamole, Cantaloupe Agua Fresca, Wallaby Darned, Piggy-Out Cookies, Wicked Good New England Lobster Roll, Long Beans with Garlic, Super Simple Summer Shrimp Salsa Salad, Grandma’s Teriyaki Steak, Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho, Red Chinese Long Beans with Peppers & Red Curry, 24-Layer Crêpe Cake Fig & Watermelon Salad, Grilled Chèvre & Fig Panini, Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad, Grilled Prawns, Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon, Kicked Up Piggy-Out Cookies, Pesto Pita Pizza, Cilantro Lime Chicken, Nutella Crêpes, Mango, Lime & Chile Spiced Ice Box Pie, Roast Beef & Garlic Herb Cheese Sandwich, Layered Crespelle with Bolognese, Fresh Mozzarella & Basil, Jamaican Jerk Meat Pies, Nutella No Bake Cookies, Velvety Mac & Cheese, Welsh Cakes, Tom Yam Ghoong (Spicy Shrimp Soup), Lime Jewels, Southwest Pasta Salad, Walnut Roca Squares, Uncle Bubba’s Shrimp & Grits, Chocolate Chip Gingersnaps, Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies, Copycat “KFC” Coleslaw, Happy 6th Birthday Maisie Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies, Thin Mint Irish Coffee, Caramel Apples, “Rotisserie” Chicken, Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich, Mummy Hotdogs, Mango Upside Down Cake, Pork Belly Soup with Collard Greens and Aloo Tikki.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - Maisie has some strong abs. Rachel has trouble doing a single sit up! LOL! (me, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are sick! I can totally relate as a nasty stomach virus just knocked me off my feet for 24 hours. I hope you are well soon!

    Oh, that amazing Maisie!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails