Thursday, March 04, 2010

Waking up...Well maybe...

Yesterday Maisie r.e.a.l.l.y. needed a nap but she did not want to surrender to sleep and put up a good fight but thankfully, eventually succumbed. When it was time for her to wake up, well that was the last thing she wanted to do, poor little tired girl. When I walked into her bedroom to wake her and saw that she was buried under all her pillows I had to grab my camera and I'm glad that I did as documenting her yesterday waking up just makes me smile.

Where's Maisie??

Could that be her?

I think I see her.

There's my sweet sleepy girl.

Oh I don't want to wake up...stretch!

I'm up...

Well maybe...

Oh not so much!

I'm still so very tired.

Look how comfy this bed and all the pillows are, let me stay...

You're not going to let me sleep are you??

I'm getting up.

Just let me wipe the sleep from my poor tired eyes.

Did someone say treat??

Today I posted Maisie's 200th bento on Maisie Eats Bento. I didn't do a big 200 theme or anything but it was a very cute bento...if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love a sleepy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bed! And love the pictures of poor, tired little Maisie... So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute!! She looked so cozy under there!! LOVE the bedhead!! :o)

    Awesome bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should look 1/2 as cute when I first get up in the morning!

    LOVE her bed too! Cinderella's carriage?

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails