Saturday, April 26, 2008

At the Aquarium with friends

file14 Yesterday morning I had an appointment and Deb offered to watch Maisie for me. She made plans to meet up with Kathy & Chani and they all ventured down to the Aquarium and the playground. Deb did bring Maisie's boy-toy Ian along to provide additional support in keeping both Maisie and LiLi in check but from all reports, all the children were on their best behavior and the day was tantrum free. Thanks Deb for taking Maisie for the morning and thanks Kathy for all the wonderful piccies.

file18 file1file6file9file2file10file12file15file21file22file23

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:50 AM

    How awesome is Debbie? Looks like the girls had a ball. Wish EK and I could have come. Hope you all are doing well. Have a great Sunday.
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all the kids had so much fun! I am sorry Briana and I missed out on the fun! We will be there next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails