Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Princess and her court

PB280002 Maisie loves being a little Princess wearing her high heels in her kitchen and beads, beads, beads. She's also started to like having her picture taken, proving you can take it fast enough before she runs over to see it on the screen.

We had a fun Saturday night as we gathered with other waiting and adoptive families for a holiday party at Stacy & Christian's home. Their home was beautiful and the holiday decorations were lovely. Today Eammon took Maisie to the park in the morning and I worked on getting laundry done and gathering up all the suntan lotion, bathing suits, summer clothes and all the other stuff needed for our upcoming trip to visit my parents in Aruba. We have a busy week ahead of us but that's just par for the course.

13 comments:

  1. I soooo enjoy your posts and pics..Miss Maisie looks so grown up..I love the piece she is sitting on

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute as ever! If I'm not talking to you between now and then have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maisie is as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your visit in Aruba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! She has quite the personality. Love the toy chest (I am assuming that is what it is). It is beautiful!! Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Crown Jewels?

    This kid and it's double entendres... bwha ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful vacation!

    Karyn, Jim, Kai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great trip!!! Miss M is sure looking like a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maisie is getting SO big...she is just adorable. Love that cute bench she is sitting on.

    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popping in again to say have FUN in Aruba! We'll see you when you get back! Soak in the rays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, it has been too long! Maisie is growing up so much and I love her hair! Oh, we call Shayna's 'court' her herd, the girls are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow. maisie land seems to be growing by the day ;) Love the kitchen and princess gear. Amelia's getting a kitchen for christmas--shhhh--dont tell!

    Happy Holidays to all of you :)

    Cindy and Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet. Very cute.

    Have fun in Aruba!

    I just found your blog. I'm an adoptive mom too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails