Friday, November 30, 2007

Play group Friday

PB300027.JPG_Thumbnail1 We had a wonderful playgroup this morning at Deb's house. Deb baked and made lots of delicious treats for all of us and Ian made cookies last night night so that the girls could decorate them this morning, Thanks Ian! Briana was the champion eater, not interested at all in doing the frosting and decorating stuff but man can that little one eat! Maisie and LiLi were all about shoving frosting in their mouths and eating as many of the decorations as possible. Anna & Emma had a blast decorating their cookies and just having lots of fun and Sarabeth, well she was just there to look adorable. Then of course there was Kathy who was just glowing with excitement as she leaves for China in just six days to go and get Chani. It was a great time, thanks Deb for making such a fun day.  PB300004.JPG_Thumbnail1PB300006.JPG_Thumbnail1PB300014.JPG_Thumbnail1PB300017.JPG_Thumbnail1PB300018.JPG_Thumbnail1PB300024.JPG_Thumbnail1

9 comments:

  1. Okay, hello. Do you have a million friends or what!? WOW! You are so lucky. We are jealous of all your good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best time with EVERYONE today :D I am so glad that you and Maisie came early - just think what the brownies might have been like if you had come over :D BTW - Did I send you home with a care packet? OMG - You wouldn't believe how much I still have. Freezer right? :D

    Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - Ian is logged on and not me - UGH! I hate it when he does that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lot of fun today. Glad that it will be my last playdate without a child. Just a tad bit odd going to playdates without one but NO MORE!! YIPPEE!!! 6 days left!

    The girls were so cute, eating up the frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to ask, how much frosting actually made it onto Maisie's cookie!!! Ahhh - a girl after my own heart!!!

    Looks like a fantastic celebration (paparazzi and all!!!)

    Good luck Kathy - not long now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today was so much fun! Your pictures turned out fantastic! Briana was the champion eater - LOL! I hope you were able to get the pink off of her lips - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, when I say "her lips" I mean Miss Maisie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, Lisa- what FUN the girls had!!! It's so sweet to see them together!

    Maisie is adorable as ever!

    Hugs, Shana :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails