Friday, December 28, 2007

Playing dress-up

IMG_2358_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1 I'm playing a little catch-up here as these pictures are so cute, I just had to post them. They are from 12/7/07, the day before we left for Aruba. Deb was kind enough to watch Maisie for a couple of hours so that I could get a few things accomplished without my help-hindering shadow. LiLi and Maisie had such a good time playing together, dressing up and dancing around. Deb, thanks for watching little Miss M and for all the cute piccies.

IMG_2380_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1IMG_2379_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1 IMG_2326_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1 IMG_2324_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1 IMG_2333_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1 IMG_2349_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1

7 comments:

  1. I just love the pictures. She is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more fun than dressing up and dancing with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I was scrapbooking pages of these two from last April! They are growing up way to fast!

    Did you get the pic's I sent you earlier? I was having trouble sending them :-( To stinking big or maybe it is just that she is so darn cute :D LOL - I'll get them to you one way or another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls are so sweet in their dress up clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a lovely holiday.

    Happy New Year.

    Karyn, Jim, Kai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! So adorable! I love seeing them having so much fun together. BFF's!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails