Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Yesterday we enjoyed a wonderful afternoon and Christmas dinner at Deb's house. Deb's house was all decked out, the table was beautiful, the food delicious and the company was lots of fun. Both children and adults had a wonderful time. Thanks L family for including us in the celebration and for the piccies.

IMG_3613_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1aMaisie working on opening a gift.

IMG_3553_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1Kisses with my best girl.

A couple of differences and similarities from last Christmas: Last year we had 36 hours of Christmas, 27 hours of which was spent traveling home from China. This year Christmas lasted only 24 hours and we had only about 27 minutes of travel time round trip to Deb's house. Last year I returned home from China with full blown pneumonia and Maisie had ear infections and a cold, this year once again I have pneumonia but I'm already on the mend and Maisie has a cold but she too is already feeling better. ('ve had lots of pressure to get the pneumonia shot this year so not to make next year a repeat of these past two, think this is something that I'll have to arrange a.s.a.p.)  Both this year and last were wonderful as we got to be together as a family with Maisie and for us, we couldn't ask for anything better!

Hope that everyone had a wonderful day.

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time for all! Get feeling better....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures! She is so cute. I love the one of you two kissing! I hope you get feeling better! The shot is a good idea. My hubby would get pneumonia every year. He had the shot 4 years ago and has been perfect since. Glad you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Shanahan's! What absolutely beautiful photos!

    I have no doubt that this year's Christmas, was a little more relaxed than last year?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Oh gosh, that photo of you and Maisie smooching is just PRICELESS! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you both feel better soon- Alexander and I both miss seeing Maisie every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you had a good time :D The best Christmas present in the world for me was the picture of everyone at the table eating and being together! I hope that you get the shot and get well :D

    BIG BIG Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
    Micha, Orlando, FL
    LID: 05/24/06

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you all had a great Christmas!!! Deb's house looks like lots of fun!!!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, Shanahans.

    Glad you're feeling better. Maisie has grown so much. What a beautiful little Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year!!
    Love, Michele & Ava

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like an amazing Christmas! It's so great seeing everyone together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a difference a year makes! I am so glad you are all healthy and had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely pictures of a beautiful Christmas get-together! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails