Friday, November 16, 2007

Not a single tear was shed

Today I took Maisie for her first real haircut and she was an absolute star! We've been talking about having her hair cut and cheering "Yeah haircut" but I still feared that once at the salon she would freak out.

PB160002.JPG_Thumbnail1PB160003.JPG_Thumbnail1 PB160004.JPG_Thumbnail1PB160005.JPG_Thumbnail1PB160006.JPG_Thumbnail1PB160007.JPG_Thumbnail1 She loved the whole experience though, first playing with the huge train set that was in the waiting area, then being able to choose to sit in the fire truck, getting an animal cracker at the end of her haircut and finally choosing a bracelet from the treasure chest before leaving. They even put a foam sticky heart in her hair which she's still wearing four hours later. She just looks so adorable with her new do...not that I'm biased or anything!

12 comments:

  1. Way to go Maisie! Can't see the pics but will check back later. Probably just my computer.

    Love that she's left the foamy in. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Maisie! You look so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fun experience! I'd like to find a place that has a firetruck to sit in when you get a haircut. Maisie looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:22 PM

    That is AWESOME Maisie and so are you. You will have to tell your friend Tess how well you did and that it can be a fun thing to get your haircut. Great job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a big girl! Getting a first haircut is such a difference from her referral pics.
    Way to go Maisie!!!
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks darling! What a fun haircut place. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Haircut! Good job Maisie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute do, Maisie!! And what an awesome salon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go Maisie! She looks so cute! And you are one lucky mom - my 2-year old screams bloody murder every time he gets his haircut. I've been tempted to let him grow it out - he can be a rebel-2-year-old :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to work with the girl who owns that Crewcuts and Pigtails. They've got quite a concept.
    Happy to hear, it was a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. :D
    What happened to Mom's Cut - did it go out of business - LOL :D

    She looks adorable - but I guess I'm biases too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm actually afraid to take Kai back for a haircut, his "first" was a horror. Maisie looks quite smashing with her new do.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    Karyn, Jim, Kai

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails