Thursday, March 23, 2006

Who could it be?


It's Kikalee!! What a sweet way to end the August swap, an absolutely adorable height chart and scrumptious gourmet chocolates from my home state! I love the height chart, it's wonderful as it has stickers for each year up to age 10 and the chart is heavy, like the hard cover of a book, so it'll be a great keepsake for Baby S.

Then there's the chocolate. Now I'm not talking your run of the mill Godiva or any other mass produced chocolates, I'm talking rich, decadent, gourmet chocolate! I'm lucky that I got this picture while the box was still full because had the picture not come out, the box would be down two pieces already. I've already had a gorgeous orange creme and a delicious coffee truffle. Gee, it's really too bad that Eammon is in Boston for the week and I'm here with the chocolates...all alone!

I love that R joined in on all the shopping sprees and helped pick out the gifts, that is soooo sweet! We have loved every beautifully wrapped unique, informative, adorable, interesting, beautiful and practical gift. Thank you for being such a great pal, we're going to miss your packages each month!

Anyone want to place a bet on how many chocolates will remain when Eammon returns Friday night?

5 comments:

  1. Um, if you let me come over

    ZERO

    Looks delicious... meant to tell you your nursery looks fabulous!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!! I can't believe Kikalee was your secret pal. That is so cool!!!!! Two of my favorite people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder your gifts were so fun and clever -- they were from Kikalee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing you Tuesday night and there needs to be one tiny tiny piece of chocolate left for me, please!? I am bringing you presents after all!

    I love the card/tag that she used on her gift and my question is WHERE DID THAT CHART COME FROM?? It's hard and can be used as a keepsake??? I must have that!!!
    M-U-S-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lisa!!! You totally lucked out...Lisa and Rich are an adorable couple!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails