Friday, September 23, 2005

It's just so me!

Now that the four very sweaty and slightly malodorous men have left me to my comfy cool home, I decided to venture out to the mailbox. There I found not only a few more lovely pieces of fabric and wonderful wishes, but also a prezzie for me!!! My August dtc pal sent *me* (even though it says "The Shanahan's") this absolutely precious little dish with a ladybug on it. This months theme was ladybugs...Isn't it just fab! I love items that are unique and individual. Thanks my August pal!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. See how clever some pals can be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I totally want to be in a secret pal thing.. lol... I love the prezzies too!

    We just started a June DTC/LID group.. hmmmm... might have to toss the idea up on the board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of those!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails