Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Look how big we're getting!

Since nothing major is happening on the adoption front, I thought I would show a new picture of the goslings. They are getting so big and are just starting to get their feathers. Their biggest talent thus far...pooping, pooping and pooping!

We also have a baby bunny living in our back garden. Its talent is finding my tender young flowers and eating them, whilst skillfully avoiding tender young weeds...funny how that works.



I-171H Update:
According to USPS.com, our home study and I-171H application were received by USCIS in Atlanta at 7:04 a.m. on Tuesday, May 24. Now the supposed 4 week countdown begins. Look, not only do I stalk the postman, but I stalk online too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:21 PM

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope the USCIS actually *beats* that 4 week countdown! Wouldn't that be cool!?

    The gosling pic is great--and just think how much fertilizer they're spreading around. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails