Sunday, February 26, 2006

July cyber pal revealed

Tonight was the July Dragonflies cyber shower and the reveal of my Secret Pal, Regina. For the cyber shower she sent some wonderful items. Eammon especially likes the fun bib and I can't wait for Baby S to be here so that I can put her picture in the frame and she can play with the Baby Bugs. I love the card that you included, it looks handmade, it is so beautiful and I'll be adding it to Baby S's scrapbook. It's sad to see this swap end as I really looked forward to receiving your package each month and I enjoyed seeing all the fun items that you included. You know I'll be checking your blog and following your journey. Thanks for being such a great pal!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    I couldn't make the shower, but I wanted to thank you for organizing such a great swap! You did an awesome job!! Thanks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bib! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails