Thursday, February 09, 2006

Julie is the bomb!!

Today I had a long morning at my rheumatologist's office, why it always takes so long there is beyond me. I then did a little shopping and found an awesome little gift for one of my secret pals. There was a huge sale happening so I bought Eammon, I don't even know how many, new shirts for work. Then I popped into Eatzi's to pick up something quick for lunch. Even well beyond lunch time, Eatzi's was still quite crowded. I couldn't decide if I wanted a salad, sandwich, something hot, cold, sweet or savory. So I wandered around looking at everything and mindlessly tasted all the samples they had out. By the time I trekked around and checked everything out making sure to taste all the samples...at least once, I realized that I wasn't hungry anymore and left without buying anything! Bad girl, bad girl!!

Traffic coming home was awful and I was happy when I finally pulled onto my street. Then when I pulled into the driveway, I saw a package at our front door. I thought it must be from one of my secret pals, but then I saw the return address, it was a package from Julie. Oh how cool, what a treat! Why I wondered, was the Goddess of all things crafty sending something to me? Well she sent a thank you gift because I organized and ran the August Yahoo dtc Secret Pal Swap. It really wasn't necessary, but Oh my gosh, I was dancing around the kitchen with the stuff because I LOVE it. Check out the giraffe, the giraffe dress and the wonderful card that she made. Does she have me and my love of giraffes pegged. Julie you are the bomb. Thank you!!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the giraffe and the dress. Way to go, Julie. How sweet and thoughtful!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. Free nibbles and a treat at home :) Way to cute.


    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could the stuff be any cuter! What a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! That stuff is insanely cool. Julie has mad good taste and is so creative.

    OK, now I have giraffe envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Isn't it GREAT getting unexpected presents. What a nice treat.

    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!That is the cutest gift I have ever seen..and the card...beautiful.

    That Julie! So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE that giraffe! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!
    Lee-anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails