Saturday, September 10, 2011

Knackered & Angry Birds

It’s almost 10PM, wayyyyyyy past Maisie’s bedtime and she’s finally in bed and hopefully quickly on her way to a good night’s sleep…hopefully too, I won’t be far behind in drifting off to la-la-land.

photo (5)Maisie and I have been going and going like Energizer bunnies since 6 this morning.  She had her first “away” gymnastics meet this morning and I’ll hopefully be posting about that tomorrow.  After the meet Maisie and I had a list of things to do and places to go.  We finally slowed down a bit at a late-for-us dinner and while waiting on dessert Maisie played a little bit of Angry Birds.  Tonight was the first time that I’ve seen the game and honestly I don’t really understand the appeal but Maisie had fun.  

Nothing new on the menu tonight since I didn’t cook but had we eaten at home and if figs were still in season, this is what I would have chosen, my favorite Blacksmith Pizza made with Roasted Garlic Onion Jam, fresh figs and goat cheese…YUM!!!  Just click on the picture to be taken to the recipe and also many other delicious grilled pizza combinations.IMG_6174e2

While checking out my pizzas, please take a look at some of my other recipes posted on Cook Lisa Cook including: Mango Lassi, Stir-Fried Asparagus with Water Chestnuts, Ginger & Cashews, Curried Roast Chicken Pieces with Spicy Sweet Potato & Carrots, Grilled Corn & Bacon Pudding, Oriental Chicken Salad, Potato Salad with Bacon, Coffee Crusted Steak, Home Style Chicken Curry, Watermelon FrostyMango Gazpacho, Toll House Double Stuff Oreo Brownies, Long Beans with Walnuts, Blacksmith Pizza, Rhubarb Crisp, Laksa, Math Book No Bake Cookies, Aloo Gobi, Mint Lassi, Red Curry Chicken, Lamb Curry, Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato Salad with Honey Lime Dressing, Baked Egg Cups Two Ways, Thai Peanut Salad, Holy Guacamole, Cantaloupe Agua Fresca, Wallaby Darned, Piggy-Out Cookies, Wicked Good New England Lobster Roll, Long Beans with Garlic, Super Simple Summer Shrimp Salsa Salad, Grandma’s Teriyaki Steak, Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho, Red Chinese Long Beans with Peppers & Red Curry, 24-Layer Crêpe Cake Fig & Watermelon Salad, Grilled Chèvre & Fig Panini, Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad, Grilled Prawns, Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon, Kicked Up Piggy-Out Cookies, Pesto Pita Pizza, Cilantro Lime Chicken, Nutella Crêpes, Mango, Lime & Chile Spiced Ice Box Pie, Roast Beef & Garlic Herb Cheese Sandwich, Layered Crespelle with Bolognese, Fresh Mozzarella & Basil, Jamaican Jerk Meat Pies, Nutella No Bake Cookies & Velvety Mac & Cheese.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that pizza looks good! I love figs and rarely eat them. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but I really like that picture of Maisie. Something about it is cool. I've never seen Angry Birds either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried angry birds the other day. I couldn't do it. Frustrated me. The kids seem to be able to do it. Kinda drives me crazy how those younger than us know more about that kinda stuff than we do.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails