Monday, July 11, 2011

Pretzels & Pottery

This morning Maisie and I met up with Kathy & Chani at The Pretzel Co.

photo (1)eIt was too cute that just by chance both girls were dressed in pink & orange twirly tops with capris.  

photo (3)eThe girls each got a cup of cinnamon sugar pretzel bites and decided that they were big girls and didn’t need Kathy or I so they headed off to enjoy private time at their own table.

photo (5)eOnce they finished eating they played their electronic games while Kathy and I continued chatting. 

photo (4)eWe then headed down the road where we all had fun painting pottery.

It was a fun morning/early afternoon and we’re looking forward to our next “play date.”  Maisie and I then headed home to wait on both the TV and AC technicians…no fun there. 

IMG_8719e Staying home all afternoon wasn’t necessarily fun but I was able to post a new recipe over on Cook Lisa Cook for Red Curry Chicken which is really delish!! 

Check out that recipe along with some of my other recent ones including:  Mango Lassi, Stir-Fried Asparagus with Water Chestnuts, Ginger & Cashews, Curried Roast Chicken Pieces with Spicy Sweet Potato & Carrots, Grilled Corn & Bacon Pudding, Oriental Chicken Salad, Potato Salad with Bacon, Coffee Crusted Steak, Home Style Chicken Curry, Watermelon FrostyMango Gazpacho, Toll House Double Stuff Oreo Brownies, Long Beans with Walnuts, Blacksmith Pizza, Rhubarb Crisp, Laksa, Math Book No Bake Cookies, Aloo Gobi and Mint Lassi.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. The girls look adorable together and I'm sure they had a great time pottery painting. Geeh, if we had something called The Pretzel Co. here I would be in BIG trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot those two little cuties sitting off by themselves. I would have just died!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cuties for sure! Love their pottery creations!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails