Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Any excuse to make cookies

IMG_8937eMaisie found a no bake cookie recipe in her math book and begged to make cookies telling me that it would help her with her math…yeah right!  I figured since we had everything in the house (sort of) and it had been two days since we last baked, we’d give it a go.  It took us all of maybe 10 minutes from start to putting the cookies in the refrigerator to set and then after a mere 15 minutes in the fridge Maisie was happily tasting her treats.  I had my doubts but the cookies were actually quite tasty and a bit candy-like.  Maisie enjoyed measuring out and mixing together the ingredients and we all got some tasty treats so a win-win.

IMG_8942eMaisie and her Math Book No Bake Cookies

This along with many other delicious recipes can be found over on Cook Lisa Cook.  Check out some of our other recent recipes:  Mango Lassi, Stir-Fried Asparagus with Water Chestnuts, Ginger & Cashews, Curried Roast Chicken Pieces with Spicy Sweet Potato & Carrots, Grilled Corn & Bacon Pudding, Oriental Chicken Salad, Potato Salad with Bacon, Coffee Crusted Steak, Home Style Chicken Curry, Watermelon FrostyMango Gazpacho, Toll House Double Stuff Oreo Brownies, Long Beans with Walnuts, Blacksmith Pizza, Rhubarb Crisp and Laksa.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm certain that Maisie's math skills were greatly improved by the time she finished making the yummy cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think they should put cookie recipes in every kind of book.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails