Saturday, May 17, 2008

Partying A to Z

Saturday was a day to celebrate with friends.

IMG_2002a In the early afternoon I attended Theresa's baby shower for Ava who is due to make her appearance in early July. The shower was lovely with so many of Theresa's friends and family in attendance. Ava is already one very loved and spoiled little girl.

IMG_2031 The later afternoon was all about Georgia where we welcomed and showered Zoe with gifts.

IMG_2050 Lots of party games, a lovely spread of wonderful foods and fun watching Zoe model one of her many gifts made for a nice way to end the day.

Congrats to both Theresa & Georgia on your daughters Ava and Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails