Saturday, May 12, 2007

Brown envelope part deux

Yesterdays mail included our brown envelope with a letter saying: Congratulations! The U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services recently notified U.S. Consulate Guangzhou that the Department of Homeland Security has approved your petition to adopt an overseas orphan.

P5100125P5100123   
Do they know something I don't know?

Maybe having virtually everyone who is waiting for their referral needing to reapply for their I-171H two or even three times is bogging down the USCIS and they don't realize that we've been home for over four months already.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 PM

    Hey, I got that the other day too and had a laugh over it. Do you suppose China has to give me another sweet baby too, new regs and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. The government hard at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is too funny! Gave you pause, didn't it? Hmmmm, maybe Maisie's little sister?... Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so glad to read this post. We have been logged in for almost 11 months now and have not received our brown envelope. Everyone else I know logged in around us (before and after) has received theirs.

    Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmmm!!Maybe they are trying to tell you guys that Maisie needs a play mate............

    Just my 2 cents, from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got the same brown envelope and letter too!!! I was very confused myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally freak out over that one!!

    I"M NOT READY for another one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We got one too! I was thinking, are they trying to tell me something???

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails