Friday, April 28, 2006

What a way to brighten my day!

Last night I received a wonderful package of gifts from my July Secret Pal. Each gift was wrapped in adorable Sesame Street paper and though I tried to guess what each package contained, I was wrong on all them! The Little Ladybug finger puppet book is so cute, I know that Eammon and I will have fun reading it to Baby S. Tucker the Turtle is great, he has a mirror on his belly and his legs and head tuck into his body and he crinkles, jingles, and squeaks. I know he does all this, because I played with him for quite some time! Then there is the outfit, it is beautiful and so soft and velvety, you just want to pet the dress. Thank you July pal, you're helping to make this wait a lot easier to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails