Monday, April 03, 2006

Got allergies?

Pollen count for: Monday, April 3, 2006

Today's count is = 5,861*

This count is in the extremely frikkin high range.

This is the amount of pollen particles measured within the last 24 hours in a cubic meter of air. The major pollen present are: oak, sycamore, sweet gum, mulberry, birch, willow, and pine

Tip of the Day: Pollen counts measure the amount of airborne allergens present and are reported as grains per cubic meter of air. In the spring, patients begin to increase symptoms as the counts rise above 30.


* POLLEN COUNT
0-30 Low
31-60 Moderate
61-120 High
Over 120 Extremely High

4 comments:

  1. Just another spring day in Atlanta. It must be since I took my first Claritan of the season yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I think I might have to stay inside on a day like that! My allergies would be unbearable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer, no wonder my heads hurt for the past few day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This explains why I am feeling as I do...

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails