Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Same old same old


Today was Maisie's end of year party at school and all the children ate pizza for lunch then decorated visors and finally frosted and decorated cupcake ice cream cones. Maisie was acting silly as I took pictures, just having fun. What struck me though was the dress that she wore to school today was the same dress that she wore the first day of school back in August. Maisie seems so much older, more mature and to me, a lot bigger but almost all the clothing that she wore last summer still fits her and all the wonderful new clothes that I had set away for this summer are still too large. The dress she's wearing in the pictures is from Talbots and is a size 2. Maybe by the end of the summer she'll fit into some of the new clothes or who knows, it may be next summer before she'll be able to wear them.

In the sidebar I added a category, Maisie Videos. It's for easy access and contains some of my favorite videos of Maisie Miao Miao so go on over and check it out.

6 comments:

  1. wow! she is adorable- and had gotten taller at least! love all the pics.....
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa

    Thanks for the Mother's day card. You are so great to think of me.

    Love
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:57 AM

    There is a big difference - but she is adorable as ever. I am having that same issue with Tess. She surprisingly has some clothes that fit her last summer and some that are just too big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, she is so cute!

    I feel your pain with the clothes. We can still wear 18 months shorts here - sigh. I'm sure the girls will grow into the bigger clothes - eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little Maizie is just adorable. I had to comment even though I've just been a lurker. I am a bio and an adoptive Mom and also grandma.
    I think you are awesome parents and doing such a good job raisig M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! You can see that she is taller because the dress comes to her knee now. I bought size 8 and 9 sandals on sale last summer but she's still in a 7! I am buying t-shirts in size 4 because she is so long in the torso but her jeans are still 2/3. All the size 3 shorts are too big in the waist! It is so hard to know in advance how big they will be! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails