Monday, October 15, 2007

Celebrating Andrew & Chani

Saturday was a busy day of fun and celebration starting in the morning with Trixie's baby shower for Andrew. Unfortunately I was busy enjoying the wonderful lunch whilst also chasing Maisie, thus not a single picture was taken by me and Trixie hasn't posted any that I could nick...so no piccies, sorry.

Then it was a quick trip home where both Maisie and I took a brief nap before getting dressed again and heading out. I dropped Maisie off at Deb's house so that Maisie could play with LiLi and Ian (and Dad Dan) could babysit. Deb and I then headed out to Kathy's baby shower for Chani.

050102 It was great fun and it was so nice to see some of the Georgia Bloggy Bash gals who came to town to join in on the fun. Check out more shower pics on Kathy's site.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! Its nice to have friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails