Friday, February 25, 2011

Friend Filled Friday Fun

Today Maisie and I spent a fun day with friends Kathy & Chani and Lisa & Briana.  Kathy, Lisa and I enjoyed chatting and catching up and the little girls had a blast playing together.

IMG_5291There was a bit of dress-up and pretend food parties.

IMG_5297Real food eating too. 

IMG_5294Dumplings and Udon are always a hit with these girls.

IMG_5300Animal and blanket secret forts.

IMG_5304Popsicle eating.

IMG_5318A little exercise.

Hanging aroundAnd a lot of fun just hanging around.

It was a fun morning and afternoon but at 2PM it was quick hugs and then we literally pushed everyone out of the house and waved farewell  as Maisie and I had to head out for her swimming lesson and gymnastics practice.  Can’t wait for our next play date as we always have such a good time.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a rockin' good time!

    Mwah,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a fun time! Thanks for the delicious lunch! I love seeing our girls together.

    I didn't take a popsicle pic, so I'm stealin' it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous time! I love how there is so many kid friendly things to do at the house! Man, what a fun place to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank heaven for little girls! (They are all so cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times with great friends! Love all the gymnastics equipment that's there for the kiddos to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures like always :)

    Question, how is your bar affixed to the wall? Is it permanent or does it come loose some way? It's a very clever way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. duh, not wall, door jam, it's late!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails