Monday, January 12, 2009

First day of ballet

I'm a bit behind in my posting but last Friday Maisie absolutely loved her first day of ballet class! Unfortunately for me though, there's only one small window in the door where I could look in from time and I only had my cell phone with me for picture taking. But each time I did peek in, Maisie was completely engrossed, paying attention and following all of the teacher's instructions. Once class ended Maisie told me that she loved her class and couldn't wait for the next one!

7 comments:

  1. Maisie looks so cute! So happy to hear that she is enjoying dance class. Way to go Maisie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, no hall class for you? We had another one of those yesterday! She's so cute in her dance gear!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a girly girl! Looks like she found a passion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She must be one talented girl. Is there anything she doesn't do? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, congrats on ballet class!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails