Sunday, August 09, 2009

It's three word Sunday* with Maisie

I'm so proud of Maisie for overcoming her fear of inflatables. On every other occasion that we've been near them she has either seized up in terror as soon as the door to the facility was opened and she heard the noise or, if I did get her inside she would cling to me and melt down if I dared to go near or take her anywhere close to an inflatable. I love that she's not only no longer afraid of the inflatables but that she had a great time playing on them and will do it again.

Maisie and I have one more week off together before life gets crazy busy again. Her new schedule will have her at school Monday - Thursday, Monday afternoon will be ballet & tap class, Tuesday & Thursday afternoon will include gymnastics practice and Friday will be her swimming lesson. Maisie would love to take violin lessons and Eammon would love for her to take a martial arts class but her schedule is full and maybe down the road she'll have the opportunity to do one or both of those activities. Right now though, I'm looking forward to this coming week and our time together.

* Sum up your week in three little words. You can sing it, you can say it, you can write it, you can draw it. It can be funny or sad or poignant as long as it’s honest. Check out Pug Mama's blog later in the week to see her video of all the participant's pictures.

8 comments:

  1. sad I missed yesterday - we need to make lunch plans with Lisa F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sooo proud of Maisie yesterday! She looked like a total pro and no one would have never known she was ever scared of inflatables (which I had witnessed in the past)! What a brave girl and total rock star!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable..I so enjoy reading your blog and LOVE your recipes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Masie!!

    Laurie Ng

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy Maisie has gotten over her fear. She is an awesome little girl and her momma isn't bad either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Maisie!
    Happy 3WS!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy for Almost Eleven Months!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails