Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday fun with friends

Today Maisie and I met up with Lisa & Briana and Angela, Laney, Halee & Hadyn at an inflatable jumping place and oh boy did we have fun. Maisie only recently overcame her fear of inflatable places because of the noise levels and today she did great. She was a little hesitant for our first half hour there but after that she was running around crazy jumping on every single inflatable in the place, calling for Briana to join with her and just having a blast. The place was pretty empty with all the children being four and under so no big kids getting in the way of the wee ones. The kids only slowed down twice, once was to eat a little lunch and the second time was to enjoy some marshmallow ice cream cones. Maisie and Briana each ran the other one tired and once home both girls crashed and napped well allowing their Mama's a little quiet time. Hopefully Maisie and I will have a free Friday again in the near future so that we can get together and play again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Hi, Lisa. I sure do recognize Maisie's outfit :) So glad Maisie is enjoying the inflatables now.

    Ilene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briana definitely did crash! Maisie completely tuckered her out! I love how much the girls enjoy each other. We'll have to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails