Friday, January 11, 2008

Life is pink

Back oh so long ago when I started decorating Maisie's room, Eammon had one request, no pink paint. He didn't think he could live with seeing pink everyday and since pink paint was never in my plans, it wasn't an issue. What poor Eammon failed to realize was that even without pink paint, his life was about to become pink, very pink. Between the clothing, fun furniture and accessories our house is awash with pink but because Eammon sees how happy Maisie is with it all, I think he's become quite accepting of the pink.

P1110020.JPG_Thumbnail1 This morning Maisie played dress-up and danced around in front of her mirror amusing herself and being cute for the camera.

P1110015.JPG_Thumbnail1 P1110016.JPG_Thumbnail1 P1110017.JPG_Thumbnail1 P1110018.JPG_Thumbnail1 P1110021.JPG_Thumbnail1 P1110023.JPG_Thumbnail1 P11100191.jpg_Thumbnail1 

We then had playgroup at our house but because I had Elizabeth and Kathy here, both with their fancy shmancy cameras, I only took a couple of piccies and for some reason only got pictures of Eliza and Maisie. Sorry Kathy, didn't mean to leave out the very cute and photogenic Chani. P1110001.JPG_Thumbnail1 P1110006.JPG_Thumbnail1 P1110005.JPG_Thumbnail1

I've now nicked a couple of photos from Kathy's blog so I can show all three cutie patooties.
IMG_9976.jpg_Thumbnail1 IMG_9961.jpg_Thumbnail1
Maisie then decided that a nap wasn't on her agenda for the day so needless to say Mama is beyond tired. Now that Miss Maisie is sleeping, finally, I'm ready to do the same as we have a busy, busy day tomorrow. Pretty pink filled dreams to all of you.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those pictures are so cute!! I love Maisie's big smile as she looks in the mirror at herself! What a cutie she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute! Poor Eammon, he doesn't stand a chance!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you didn't paint the room pink, or you might not be able to find Maisie?!!

    Loving the dress ups! Mikayla loved those plastic heels too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is pink, personality plus! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in Pink!!! How fun that Maisie is so into the dress-up stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls love their pink, and Maisie is all girl! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! I wanna be a kid again, watching her play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh heh, surrender to the pink Eammon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, lots of pinkness.

    I have a purple-lavender thing going for my girl. Watch, she'll be the biggest tomboy in the universe ;0) (which would be just fine too)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails