Saturday, January 05, 2008

Just another Friday night

Copy%2Bof%2B_MG_4329_edited-1 Last night both Eammon and Dan had to work late so Deb invited Maisie and I over for some playtime and dinner. Both LiLi & Maisie are big time into dress-up so our two little princesses had a blast parading around the house all dressed up. While we watched them dance around and having a great time, Deb lured me into a discussion of politics...her favorite subject, not mine, but still a fun evening.

The pic of course was nicked from Deb's blog because when she's around with her camera I don't even bother taking pics with my little point and shoot.

4 comments:

  1. What "Top Models". Fun, fun. I wish I was little again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are soo adorable! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two make some pretty convincing little queens :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - Yeah, and soon as I give you my camera, because I got a job and bought one like Kathy's, and I teach you how to use it, you'll be the shutterbug!

    ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails