Friday, August 15, 2008

In her element

First let me say, it $ucks to be my husband today. Poor guy left for the office at 4:30 this morning and here it is 11:30 PM and the guy is still at the office with no end in sight. In addition he's on call all weekend so who knows if he'll get any sleep at all. I'll probably take Maisie out for a good part of the morning just in case he's able to get some sleep.

IMG_3001IMG_2971IMG_2972IMG_2982IMG_2992IMG_3009IMG_3013IMG_3014       
Maisie and I have had another great and busy week doing lots of activities together spending plenty of time at various play places and play grounds as well as doing lots of arts & crafts which Maisie just adores. Today we met up with some of our library friends and went to a new indoor gym and oh did we have a great time there. Of course Maisie spent the majority of her time on the trampoline but also had a fabu time on the rope swing, jumping into the foam pit and playing on the rings and bar.

11 comments:

  1. Such a little monkey! You can tell she's totally in her element! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see her bouncing around. The look on her face is so precious, just loving life. Lucky you are a parent who understands a child's need to be themselves... Please keep posting pictures of Maisie loving her life...I get such enjoyment out of checking in....Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer Olympics 2020 here she comes! Seriously is she really not even three yet? Maisie's got more muscle tone than some atheletes I'm seeing on the Olympics:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost your blog for some time now, MAN do I have catching up to do! Gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Maisie has grown up to be a beautiful and adventerous little girl. I just love seeing her go like that. Soon she will be Moutain Climbing and jumping out of airplanes :) She looks like a confident little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That girl is amazing! I can
    t believe all she can do and she has no fear. I hope your habby gets some time off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay that was "can't" not can t and that was hubby, not habby. Its late

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how much she's grown! What a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cutie! Love all the running, swinging and jumping pics. You can tell she's having fun!

    Sorry to hear hubby is having to work so much OT. Sleep deprivation is never fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails