Monday, August 25, 2008

Cutie patooties

Maisie and Chani Today we met up with Kathy & Chani for some fun jumping time at PLAY followed by lunch at my favorite little lunch place. In the past I've resisted taking Maisie out to restaurants due to her inability to sit in any one place for more than 17 seconds. But she's grown up so much and did quite well at the restaurant both eating and sitting. Chani & Maisie were so cute holding hands each time we walked around outside. It was a fun morning and we're looking forward to our next play date. Thanks to Kathy for the piccie and more can be found on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute! We went gymnastic hunting today. Just thought you would be interested. I kept thinking of Maise as we went gym to gym. Maylin loves it at home, hopefully she will love class as much as Maise does.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails