Here's a list of my top five things I'm recommending you don't do in the five days before you leave on a huge trip to pick up your child in China.
1. If you live in Georgia or I'm guessing any warmer part of the country, do not wait until two days before travel to buy a snowsuit for your baby.
2. Do not kill your computer so that you don't have access to you agency, travel agent, all your documents, bank, bills, pictures, email addresses and all the other important information in your life.
3. Do not attach a laptop to above stated computer in an attempt to retrieve any possible information and in the process, kill the laptop too!
4. Do not come down with bronchitis and a stomach bug (Lisa) or a head cold (Eammon).
5. Do not eat mint.
Where we currently stand on the above items:
1. I found a cute little snowsuit so that when we're in the freezing cold of Beijing, little Miss Maisie will be toasty warm.
2. This is the second computer that has died in our home in just seventeen months and I'm blaming it all on Eammon putting too much cr*p on the poor machine. When we return from China Eammon will research and buy a new computer with enough power and memory to hold all of his programs.
3. I went out and bought myself a spanking new laptop, which I'm not allowing Eammon to load up with all his software. I'll be taking my new laptop to China and I'll hopefully be able to do my updates on this site. If I can't make the updates there is a plan in place so that updates will appear on this site.
4. I just returned from the doctor where he knew how sick I am and not because of my sexy Barry White voice but because I actually allowed him to draw blood. He also sent me for x-rays and hopefully I have all the results back before Thursday morning when we leave at sparrows fart.
5. Eating mint has little to do with going to China and lots to do with my stomach bug. Lets just say that mint going in is refreshing and cool. Mint coming back up and out, not so much! (TMI)