Saturday, June 24, 2006

Summer play time!!

Our little girl is all set up for her summer play time thanks to my awesome August dtc secret pal. The bathing suit is adorable and with the swim liner, that's great. I love all the digging and raking toys but I'm a little afraid of the giant splash bombs as I fear Eammon will have fun getting me soaked with those! The rubber squirt duckies and Minnie Mouse are all so cute and I absolutely love the circus animal scrap book embellishments. Little Baby S is going to look great and have fun! Thanks once again for being such a great pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails