Thursday, June 29, 2006

Laugh, love, hug little ladybug

Isn't this the cutest ladybug frame you've ever seen!! OMG, I was giddy when I opened this gift from my awesome July dtc secret pal.

In addition, going with the June theme of "books, books, books, read to your baby every day," she sent these adorable I Love Animal books. I can't wait to sit with Baby S and read
each of these to her.

Thank you for the card and the encouragement. I don't know your LID, but if you don't already have your child or referral, I hope that it comes quickly for both of us. Thank you my pal, again you've made my day!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that frame- you have got to find out where she got that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame too. You have a great SP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frame really is cute! Baby S's picture will make it even cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frame is totally adorable! I'm going to do a web search and see if I can find one for Lauren!

    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH- I love that ladybug book! Too cute....another must have (not ladybug related but my favorite kids book) Tumble Bumble by Felicia Bond-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to find that frame too! So cute! Books are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Stephen Joseph! Charleigh has a monogrammed backpack that is the cutest ever!!

    Check out this site for more Stephen Joseph items.
    http://www.thecrazydazy.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=Stephen%20Joseph&Page=1
    B :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE! Must have it! Wow, Baby S is gonna have the cutest nursery and house ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's official, I have Secret Pal envy. You get the best stuff, man. Cute frame, can't wait to see a family pic filling it up!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails