Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wearing of the green

IMG_5549Happy little Maisie decked out in green and ready to head off to school this morning. 

IMG_5547Thinking that Baba’s hat might be a bit too large!

Maisie had a fun day at school especially as the weather was absolutely gorgeous.  At the end of their school day Maisie and her classmates got some extra playtime out on the playground where they also enjoyed a picnic of the cookies that Maisie and I made

IMG_5568aOnce home and after homework Maisie helped to make our dinner, Guinness Shepherd's Pie.   Overall, a pretty good day!

3 comments:

  1. Love her outfit! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! You look wonderful Maisie! Glad you had such a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!

    And see, you were thinking ahead making a shepherd's pie for St. Patty's Day. I missed the boat.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails