Monday, June 22, 2009

Head over heels excited

Maisie's cartwheeling around the house as she's so excited to be heading to Boston to see so many of our friends. I've decided to travel sans computer as I just haven't been in much of a computer mood lately so a week without my computer should be a nice break but I'll have my iPhone so I can check email and anything else if I really want. So piccies when Maisie and I return.

In just a few minutes we're going for a little drive as I'm going to show Eammon how to use my car as he's going to drive it for the first time this week while we're away. If anyone spots him driving through Starbucks and trying to take a coffee in my car, stop him as he has an unnatural ability to spill things and make messes...Just say NO!!

Have a great week and we'll see you on the flip side.

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip....funny I left Joe the same instructions about my car!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fred (Maisie), Big Fred (Baba) is missing you and mummy. Thank you for calling to say goodnight.
    See you Monday

    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation! Just checking in after a long break from blogs...your Maisie has gotten so tall and she's as beautiful as ever! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails