Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Last Thanksgiving we were eight and a picture, this year nine of us celebrated as Maisie is finally with us.

IMG_1455_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1 We had a wonderful day, sharing it with my parents and friends, Deb, Dan, Ian and LiLi. All the children had fun playing together and the meal, if I do say so myself, was quite delicious.

IMG_1469_jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg_Thumbnail1 Our evening started with bacon wrapped shrimp and a veggie tray. We then feasted on Jerk Turkey Breast with Raspberry Sauce and/or Gravy, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Casserole, Roasted Beets, Corn Souffle and Cranberry Sauce along with two very nice wines courtesy of Deb & Dan. Of course no holiday is complete with out dessert so after letting dinner settle for a bit we had coffee and enjoyed a delightful Cranberry Cake with Butter Sauce, and a Spiced Streusel Apple Crisp accompanied by much to much whipped cream. It was a fun holiday for us and we hope that everyone reading had a great holiday too.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a great thanksgiving! Nummy for sure.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Thanksgiving! Looks like lots of fun with family and friends. And that spread? Mmmmmm! Can I crash next year? LOL! It was tough working yesterday thinking of all my friends feasting on turkey. Glad you had such a great day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy 1st Thanksgiving Miss Maisie!

    We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Miss Briana too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sure made my mouth water. Great photos! Looked like a most delightful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgving! Everything is so much more fun with little ones running around.
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh go a head and say so :D I did - the meal was fantastic :D Thanks so much and I can't wait to have you guys over at Christmas!

    Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Looks like an incredible meal and a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, looks like you cooked up enough for her Thanksgiving last year too. HA! - Just kiddin. It all sounds so delicious! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys sure know how to put on a spread. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

    And thanks for the recipes! I love when you share them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it great the difference can make? What a great Thanksgiving for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great and delicious Thanksgiving. I am real intrigued with the cranberry cake. Glad you have it listed on your cooking site.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails