Sunday, November 04, 2007

Children and their toys

PB030054 Yesterday while Maisie napped, Eammon and I finally put together the kitchen set that she received for her birthday from my parents. Once she awoke and saw the kitchen she was in heaven and played for hours making numerous pots of coffee, pot after pot of soup and washing and slicing all sorts of fruits and veggies. Maisie just loves her new kitchen.

PB030062 Eammon, exhausted from having to twist in so many screws for the kitchen fell fast asleep on the sofa clutching his new toy which we purchased earlier in the day.

Tomorrow morning bright dark and obscenely early, Maisie and I head south to Florida for a five day visit with my parents as well as meeting up with friends new and old for a day at SeaWorld. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Maisie travels as well on this trip as she has on all recent trips and I know that we're going to have fun no matter how the traveling goes.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a grat kitchen. Where did you find it? I am looking for Chirstmas ideas. Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm certain, she's a wonderful cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, they both look extremely satisfied with their new toys. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pink kitchen!

    Best of luck with the travel :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:16 PM

    super cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I might have to place my order!!! I have pink kitchen envy!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable kitchen! Have a great time in FL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checking in. That kitchen is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe! I love that photo of Eammon ~ clutching his prized possession!!!

    How gorgeous is that kitchen set?!! Maisie's in domestic heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:18 PM

    Where did you get the pink appliances?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe that it has been an entire year since you received your referral!!!! It seems like yesterday!! What an amazing little girl you have now!!
    We had a good time at Maisie's party. Have fun in Florida!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails