Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Catching up

For the past four days my internet service has been dodgy at best. Also Maisie and I have had some busy days so now I'm playing catch-up. Working in reverse order I'm starting with wonderful slide pictures taken by Deb at the playground on Monday. She has a new camera and was clicking away (350 pictures) testing out all the features, she even captured a picture of me.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

Sunday was our 3 month anniversary of Maisie Day!! So we went out and brunched with Mick and James. It was fun getting together with them and the boys got to talk a little footie while Mick and I discussed packing lists and China travel.

A

BMaisie actually allowed both Mick and James to briefly hold her. Hopefully next time we get together she'll be more familiar and allow more contact.

Saturday I attended a beautiful baby shower for Cindy. Her friends really went all out and made a lovely shower for her. I'm so excited for her and can't wait for her referral which will hopefully be here in May.

C

D

This was also the first time since we've been home that I've left Maisie with Eammon, or anyone for that matter, for more than an hour. It was nice having some adult only time and everyone survived even though Eammon did need a 3 hour nap once I returned home!

19 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous photos. I love the one of you two.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time... I'm stealing her... she's just so cute!
    We had a great time. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are beautiful- many are worthy of blowing up and framing!!!!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fabulous pictures, I've GOT to learn to use my camera. The one of you and Maisie is pricless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and I also loved watching the video of you & Maisie go around and around and around...............on Mick's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:35 PM

    Thanks to Deb for getting a picture of you and Maisie together!

    Beautiful and sweet shot.

    Judy B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! I also love the one of the two of you... you need to FRAME it!!

    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, those pictures are amazing. Go Deb! Do ya think Deb wants to come out to CA and help me get a few good pics of our little tornados? :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! Love the b&W images especially the one where she is covering her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:42 PM

    Beautiful photos of Maisie and you and loved that cool cake @ the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Hi Shanahan Family,
    Sorry haven't been in touch in awhile. So glad to hear we officially have a new US Citizen and one that is soo cute!!. She seems to be doing great w/ walking and singing. Looks like you all are doing wonderful. Miss you bunches xoxo
    Love, "Auntie" Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG - I LOVE the pictures. She is soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Photos! She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful slide show. Maisie has come such a long way in three months. Happy 3 months!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asolutely beautiful photos!!! Most are really worth hanging up or baby booking...What a gorgeous little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute little girl you have! I love her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What beautiful photos! She has so many expressions! Just want to scoop her up and squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the photos! beautiful! and such a pretty cake!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos of you and Maisie. There's just something about shots in black and white, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails