Monday, April 11, 2005

Signatures and changes

Eammon was able to get the necessary signatures on his passport photos and renewal form, so tomorrow we'll get all the passport information posted to the British Embassy in Washington, DC and hopefully get it back in a timely manner.

The social worker emailed and wanted to change my individual interview to this Thursday morning and to keep her wrap-up appointment for the following week. This works for me as I would rather do the appointment during the day instead of having it go long into the evening. I still have to get a lot of our paperwork photocopied for her, so I will get that going today or tomorrow so that she can have it all by our final visit. We are still waiting for a copy of Eammon's birth certificate to arrive and that will be the final piece paperwork that the she'll need. I am getting antsy as I want to file the I-600A (Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition) with USCIS, but we can't do that until we receive the birth certificate. I know, I know, it will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails