Monday, April 25, 2005

Boys and their toys


Eammon's new love


Eammon being Vanna White


Eammon's side table

Eammon has been deciding for the past year, which t.v. he was going to get and now that he has made his purchase he is a very happy boy. Look at all of the remotes and still, I'm not allowed to hold one! Do you think that maybe while he is clutching all his remotes and watching t.v. with his eyes closed and his snoring going full force, if I exchanged just the t.v. remote for a calculator...do you think he would notice?

2 comments:

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails