Sunday, November 03, 2013

Seven year referral-versary

Maisie (1) Seven years ago today we saw the first picture of our sweet little cue ball cutie, Wan Chun Miao.  Our Maisie Miao Miao is the best daughter we could have ever hoped for and the love of our lives.  We love you sweet Maisie!

No real celebrating today as Maisie and I have both came down with colds and she has a good case of laryngitis starting.  Maisie did though get a nice massage this morning with Tony to work out all her sore and tired muscles, followed by all the chicken soup and popsicles she could eat.  Hopefully tomorrow we will both be feeling better.

4 comments:

  1. Seven years since referral day. Can you believe how time flies...

    Hope you all are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 7 Years! Hard to believe. I love seeing Maisie working on her full and her giants have improved 100% since I last popped in! I hope you both feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how her little baby face looks exactly the same now - except with hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are doing Lisa. Miss reading posts about the life of Maisie!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails